Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Disectors & conversations

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:03:26 -0400
Title: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Disectors & conversations
For the most part, directly from the README.developer!!

/* create display subtree for the protocol */
ti = proto_tree_add_item(tree, proto_cwrio, tvb, 0, -1, FALSE);

cwrio_tree =
proto_item_add_subtree(ti, ett_cwrio);

/* add an item to the subtree, see section 1.6 for more information */

proto_tree_add_item(cwrio_tree,
hf_cwrio_MsgType, tvb, offset,
1, FALSE);

proto_tree_add_item(cwrio_tree,