Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] rev 18525: /trunk/ /trunk/asn1/h225/: h225.cnf /trunk/tools/

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:32:15 +0000
I think this change broke generation of the ldap dissector.

can you have a look at ldap tomas?

also,  since asn2wrs is becoming quite mature now and a whole lot of
dissectors are generated by it,   isnt it time we declare the asn test
finished  and we add autogeneration of all these dissectors into the
normal buildsystem?
(everytime asn2wrs changes  all dissectors are regenerated.)

if so, can someone look at adding the make-magic required?