Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] configure --prefix= anomalies

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:27:44 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

When configuring Wireshark with a prefix it's not expanded when used for
$datadir and others. This is immediately evident when starting Wireshark
after make install. A popup box appears:
Could not open file "${prefix}/share/wireshark/AUTHORS-SHORT": No such file or directory
Also when opening a manpage the URL expands to:
file://${prefix}/share/wireshark/wireshark.html

Thanx,
Jaap