Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems With User's Guide

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:53:09 +0200
Wienhold, Kathy wrote:
I downloaded the pdf directly from the website:
	http://www.wireshark.org/download/docs/user-guide-us.pdf.

Apologies for not including the info in the previous message.

No problem.

The wireshark buildbot is automatically generating the users-guide repeatedly if someones changes the books sources.

Unfortunately it is currently out of order, so no changes find their way to the download directory.

I've done some changes recently to the User's Guide sources, the buildbot seems to get stuck just while I was doing these changes :-(

So just please wait for a week or so, as Gerald Combs is the only one who can fix the buildbot server (and is currently very busy moving to his new home), I've already send him a note about it.

Regards, ULFL