Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] rev 18475: /trunk/ /trunk/aclocal-fallback/: libgcrypt.m4 li

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:27:27 +0000
Alternatively since i dont care about ipsec and such,   how do i disable it?

--without-libgcrypt doesnt work.

On 6/16/06, ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have libgcrypt installed now but the build still fails.
It does detect libgcrypt but the linking fails:

[sahlberg@Derek trunk]$ ./configure --disable-gtk2 --without-plugins

checking for libgnutls-config... no
checking for libgnutls - version >= 1.0.0... no
*** The libgnutls-config script installed by LIBGNUTLS could not be found
*** If LIBGNUTLS was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to libgnutls-config.
echo gnuTLS not found, disabling ssl decryption
checking for libgcrypt-config... /usr/local/bin/libgcrypt-config
checking for LIBGCRYPT - version >= 1.1.0... yes
libgcrypt found, enabling ipsec decryption

The Wireshark package has been configured with the following options.
                    Build wireshark : yes
                       Build tshark : yes
                     Build capinfos : yes
                      Build editcap : yes
                      Build dumpcap : yes
                     Build mergecap : yes
                    Build text2pcap : yes
                      Build idl2wrs : yes
                      Build randpkt : yes
                       Build dftest : yes

                     Install setuid : no
                        Use plugins : no
                   Build lua plugin : no
                Use GTK+ v2 library : no
                  Use pcap library : yes
                  Use zlib library : yes
                  Use pcre library : no
              Use kerberos library : yes (MIT)
              Use GNU ADNS library : no
            Use GNU crypto library : yes
            Use SSL crypto library : no
          Use IPv6 name resolution : yes
     Use UCD SNMP/Net-SNMP library : no
                Use gnutls library : no

gcc -DINET6 "-D_U_=__attribute__((unused))" -Wall -Wpointer-arith -W
-g -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2
-I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I/usr/include/pcap -I/usr/local/include -o .libs/wireshark
capture-pcap-util-unix.o capture_errs.o capture-pcap-util.o
capture_stop_conditions.o capture_ui_utils.o cfile.o clopts_common.o
conditions.o disabled_protos.o packet-range.o print.o ps.o pcapio.o
ringbuffer.o timestats.o util.o version_info.o alert_box.o capture.o
capture_info.o capture_opts.o capture_sync.o color_filters.o file.o
fileset.o filters.o g711.o merge.o proto_hier_stats.o
sync_pipe_write.o summary.o tempfile.o -rdynamic -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--export-dynamic  -L/usr/local/lib gtk/libui.a
wiretap/.libs/libwiretap.so -L/usr/lib epan/.libs/libwireshark.so
-lpcap -L/usr/X11R6/lib /usr/lib/libgtk.so /usr/lib/libgdk.so
/usr/lib/libgmodule.so /usr/lib/libglib.so -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm
-lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lkrb5support -lcom_err -lresolv -lz -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_get_algo_dlen'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_close'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_read'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_setkey'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to
`gcry_cipher_get_algo_keylen'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_control'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_write'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_cipher_open'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_cipher_ctl'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_cipher_close'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_open'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_md_algo_name'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gpg_strerror'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_cipher_decrypt'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `gcry_cipher_algo_name'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [wireshark] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sahlberg/trunk'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sahlberg/trunk'
make: *** [all] Error 2