Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Zero size of /usr/sbin/idl2wrs

From: Radek Vokál <rvokal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:43:04 +0200
Hi, how come that idl2wrs is empty file after installation? Am I missing
something? I've tried to enable it with ./configure but the result is
same.

Radek

Running
$ wireshark -v
wireshark 0.99.1pre1

Copyright 1998-2006 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and
contributors.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is
NO
PURPOSE.

Compiled with GTK+ 2.9.2, with GLib 2.11.2, with libpcap 0.9.4, with
libz 1.2.3,
with libpcre 6.6, with Net-SNMP 5.3.1.pre3, with ADNS, without Lua.

Running with libpcap version 0.9.4 on Linux 2.6.16-1.2262_FC6PAE.

--
Radek Vokál <rvokal@xxxxxxxxxx>