Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 distclean still failing

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:59:54 -0400
I recently downloaded the pre-release source for Wireshark 0.99.1 from:
http://www.wireshark.org/download/prerelease/wireshark-0.99.1pre1.tar.gz
..  Like always, I run "nmake -f Makefile.nmake distclean" before
attempting to compile it.  As with Ethereal 0.99.0, the clean still
fails due to no asn1 directory.  I reported this before and there was
some discussion about including the asn1 directory (and possibly others)
with the source tar.gz.  Here's a link to the start of the thread
discussion:
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200604/msg00290.html.

Also, not sure if we should report bugs/problems to both wireshark and
ethereal developer lists or is wireshark alone enough?

- Chris

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.