Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Source, Destination, Protocol, Info columns values missing.

From: "Ravi Kondamuru" <ravikondamuru@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:29:19 -0700
I applied the patch of the changes I have been working on ethereal on to wireshark. I am seeing some wierd behavior. On the packet-list pane, I can only see the values of No. and Time. The remainder of the columns are empty. However the remainder of the 2 panes: detailed protocol info and hex dump of packet panes have the correct info.

If I apply a filter and select a subset or all of the packets in the packet-list, it then starts to show all the columns. When I clear the filter, its back to showing only the No and Time columns. What are the functions called for displaying the full packet-list and a filtered packet-list.

Any other ideas why this could be happening?

thanks,
Ravi.