Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What to do if i find a bug in dissector?

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:10:29 +0000
checked in

On 6/1/06, tim endean <endeant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: tim [mailto:tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 June 2006 09:14
To: 'Ethereal development'
Subject: FW: [Ethereal-dev] What to do if i find a bug in dissector?

I had a look the possible bug in the ber dissector.

It is a indefinite length zero length construction issue.
I checked the specs and its not explicitly not allowed, however it doesn't
make common sense.

If I was Eugene I would be having quiet words with the vendor of the
equipment that generates zero length indefinite length.

Tim