Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Column prefs based on file type

From: "Ravi Kondamuru" <ravikondamuru@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:34:27 -0700
Hi,

Is it possible to define column preferences based on the file type. For the file type I am adding into wiretap, I would like it to show 2 additional columns that I plan to introduce. I have been able to add columns and through preferences select those columns to be shown manually. The problem with this approach is that these columns stay and show empty when I open pcap files. I would like to show these 2 columns only when opening the new file type.

thanks,
Ravi.