Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Ethereal-dev] Re: Major announcement

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:00:33 +0800

Radek Vokál wrote:
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:33 +0000, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
That all services, wiki,
buildbots, nightly-builds, bugzilla etc are available from day one on
the new site. Rebuilding the new website is an immense amount of work
and was NOT just click a button and the magic happens.

Are open ethereal bugs automatically moved to wireshark?

It looks like all of them were copied though of course the copy was on day N and changes have been made to the Ethereal bug database since then so the two are now out of sync.

BTW, I was wrong earlier: my login/password worked fine on Wireshark's bug database, no need to create a new one.