Wireshark-announce: [Wireshark-announce] Problem playing voip calls with wireshark

From: Wireshark announcements <wireshark-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:42:48 -0300
Dears:
Could you please help me with this issue? When y analyze a voip call and try to Play it i recieve the message: Can not terminate theportAudio Library. Error: PortAudio not initialized.
I search this in google but no luck. I also went to portaudio.org but i do not undestood well the concept of this.
Thanks in advance
Best regards

Marcelo