Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] Netmon request

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 04:42:34 +0000
List,

I previously used a very old version of netmon (the one from the old
nt4 days) to create dummy captures and load them into netmon to see
what it made out of it.

This was very helpful in discovering what the fieldnames were for
srvsvc and wkssvc and netlogon dcerpc protocols in ethereal.

Right now i would be interested in using the combination
shellscript+text2pcap+netmon to look at other more modern interfaces.

Does anyone have a modern machine with a very modern version of netmon
installed that i can VNC into and see what a modern netmon version
makes of some new synthetic captures?