Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] Re: TID's are per UID

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:18:22 +0000
Please update to latest svn.

I have checked in code to track (only for NTLMSSP   not KRB5) the
mappings between UID and Account/Domain/Host names.

If known,   the account name will be added under a new expansion in
the SMB2 header for the UID field.

While this is neat it is semiuseless right now since no one really
uses ntlmssp outside of small test/toy setups(unless there is
something seriously wrong with their kdc)
so to make it useful  and work with kerberos i would need a capture
with kerberos authentication and a keytab file.

If anyone can provide a capture with SMB2 + Kerberos + keytab file
that would be very nice.