Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] Re: Notify

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:32:28 +0000
Assuming those 4 bytes are the completion filter,   there are still
"missing" fields for

maimum amount of data returned

and

watch tree

Byte 2 of the PDU is either 0 or 1   so i guess this is the watchtree flag.

Bytes 4-7 always has the value 0x20
could this be the max amount of dynamic data to return?    such as a
list of filenames etc.
If it is too small the response is truncated?