Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] Re: a first look at SMB2

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:58:27 +0000
Nice.

I have updated the wiki and ethereal according to your info. I hope i
got it right.

There are some info in the wiki for both Cancel and Notify and how
they interact.

Byte 2 for Lock,   maybe that has to be 1 when you lock a file and 0
when you unlock a file?
Or maybe it is a count of how many lock structures are present?
Old SMB very often used to pass multiple lock/unlocks for different
byteranges in teh same command pdu.