Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] Re: smb2 update

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:58:39 +0000
checked in   with minor modification.

I changed it to still defer calling the dissector for the actual blob
until after the entire fixed part of the packet is decoded first.
This so that if the packet is short (snaplen 200?)  that ethereal will
dissect as much as possible before hitting out of bound for the tvb
and aborting.
I also changed it to try decoding the two blobs  in the order they are
present in the packet for the same reason.   to make it decode as much
as possible even if the packet is short.