Smb2-protocol: Re: [Smb2-protocol] Create oplock flags

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:19:09 +1100
Ronnie,

I've updated the wiki with the following flag fields:

#define SMB2_CREATE_FLAG_REQUEST_OPLOCK           0x0100
#define SMB2_CREATE_FLAG_REQUEST_EXCLUSIVE_OPLOCK 0x0800
#define SMB2_CREATE_FLAG_GRANT_OPLOCK             0x0001
#define SMB2_CREATE_FLAG_GRANT_EXCLUSIVE_OPLOCK   0x0080

as we have noticed that vista uses the same buffer for input and
output, and doesn't clear it on reply, we can't tell if it
deliberately is setting the REQUEST_XX bits in the reply or if they
are just leftovers from what the client sent.