Smb2-protocol: Re: [Smb2-protocol] Create oplock flags

From: Stefan Metzmacher <metze@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:17:43 +0100
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 03:03:04AM -0400, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> Metze,   can you add some info about the oplock flags in
> Create   so i can decode the individual bits ?

Hi Ronnie,

tridge found these out and also the all other stuff I added to the wiki.
I just took them from the smb2_calls.h in samba4.
tridge maybe you can add some more descriptions to the wiki...

Only the Offset/Length stuff and the BufferCode stuff was found out by myself.

It would be great to have the buffers as seperate subtree's in ethereal,
a bit like the strings in RPC.

metze