Smb2-protocol: [Smb2-protocol] active opcodes

Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:46:39 +1100
My SMB2-SCAN opcode scanner shows the following active opcodes:

Running SMB2-SCAN
active opcode    0 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    1 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    2 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    3 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    4 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    5 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    6 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    7 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    8 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode    9 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   10 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   11 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   13 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   14 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   15 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   16 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   17 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
active opcode   18 gave status NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
SMB2-SCAN took 10.4705 secs

of those, I am missing names for 2, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15

the ones I have identified are:

#define SMB2_OP_NEGPROT   0x00
#define SMB2_OP_SESSSETUP 0x01
#define SMB2_OP_TCON      0x03