Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Sniffing packets to another ip on same computer

From: "David Williams" <David.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:00:42 +0200

Hi

I have a cell phone emulator running on my machine and once connected, the emulator gets its own IP address. Now I’m trying to debug an application on the emulator and need to view the network traffic sent/received by the emulator. I can see the sent traffic just fine with the normal capture settings, but not the incoming traffic. Any way to capture this in Ethereal?

Regards

David