Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IP data checksum

From: Sada Mita <sada_mita@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:39:40 +0100 (BST)

Does ethereal calculates all checksum in the packets? such as checksum in OSPF, VRRP, UDP?

The reason that I am asking is that my ethereal VRRPv6 checksum is showing incorrect checksum.  I'm nailing down where this problem comes.  This could be either from ethereal or sender of VRRPv6 packets.

I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks
Sam