Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Need Your Help...

From: BuJaL^SaHAJa <bujal967@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sir...
i am student at university in malaysia.and i am using this software to analysis VoIP calls between Yahoo mesengger and Skype..for first time i am using this software..when i click VoIP calls automatically ethereal detect call that i make and list all of called...but after i close and run second time the software cannot detect call that i make whether i using YM or Skype...so i need your help to guide me how to configure to detect voip calls...as soon as possibble...thanks you for your coorporation

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates.