Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ZipSearch origination explosion. PLEASE READ ASAP.

From: David Schneider <david_01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:19:04 -0600

We have a surplus of over 3,000 consumers DAILY searching for a lender, nationwide.  Can you handle greater volume starting right now?

Conventional, Sub-Prime, Seconds, FHA/VA

Call or email me right now if you have hungry loan officers.  This is truly time sensitive because the weekend's coming up.

David
800.949.2919, ext. 301
David Schneider
Founder/CEO
6760 Top Gun Street
San Diego, CA 92121
http://www.ZipSearch.com
5389735. opt-out by clicking:
http://t.zipsearch.com/t.cgi?e=ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, if you don't know who we are, here's what a client emailed me yesterday:  "I have closed 6 deals in the last 3 days! Thanks!  Sterling Raskie".  We receive testimonials like this daily.  FYI.