Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Software Linc

From: "Rafael Marco dos Santos Silva" <Rafael.Marco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:38:41 -0300

Hello,

My name is Rafael Silva and I work in business at ATAN Sistemas. I needed the information related to the Ethereal Software license. Please, read the text below and confirm the information contained in it.

Customers, MRN Mineração Rio do Norte, needs software that, besides sniffer, analyze and troubleshoot, have some functions that your software possesses. We indicated them your software with the information that is shown in your web site (FAQ):

"Ethereal is "free software"; you can download it without paying any license fee. The version of Ethereal you download isn't a "demo" version, with limitations not present in a "full" version; it is the full version. "

Though the customer has liked a lot of the software, they requested a direct confirmation (that does not come of this web site) from you in relation to the cost and licensing of this software.

Before this situation, I would like to ask you to give them an approval regarding this information.

Thank you in advance,

Rafael Marco dos Santos Silva
rafael.marco@xxxxxxxxxxx
Atan Sistemas – Departamento de PIMS