Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] SS7 over IP

From: "Alan B Francisco" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:22:11 -0700

Hello, this is Alan Francisco with Engage Communication.

Please tell me if there is a way for Ethereal to decode an
SS7 message (FISU, LSSU, or MSU) preceded by an Ethernet header, IP header, UDP header, and then a two-byte non-standard header.
We are trying to capture our SS7 traffic with the latest
unmodified Ethereal version.

Thank you
Alan Francisco