Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] problem reading libcap files

From: "Deepa R" <rkdeepa03@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:56:16 -0500
I have a problem reading libcap files. I ran ethereal on machineA and saved the trace file with extn libcap. Then I opened the same trace file using ethereal on another machineB. But all the Source, Destination, Protocol etc. show up as blank and UNKNOWN.

Ethereal version on both the machines is 0.10.12. Please help.

Thanks!