Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] [U] dhcp OPTIONS filter

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:01:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

First make sure your version of Ethereal has been linked with PCRE (see
menu option Help|About Ethereal. It says something like: "...with libz
1.2.3, with libpcre 6.4, with Net-SNMP 5.2.2, with ADNS....". It has to
say "with libpcre".

Then enter this display filter expression:
bootp contains RRAS.Microsoft

Thanx,
Jaap