Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Possibly i found a bug

From: "U. Siegel" <biker225@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:05:16 +0200
Hello,
possibly i found a bug in my ethereal 0.10.13.
During investigation of a LDAP problem i found one packet truncated due to capture size limitation.
The cheksum in packet was given w/ "0x602a [incorrect, should be 0x8f9e]".
Because i do not expect a problem related to the checksum given within the packet i would expect a problem in how ethereal comes to checksum in truncated packets.
Many thanks, spending your time in reading my message.

Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie gleichzeitig im Web, Ihren E-Mails und auf Ihrem PC! Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!