Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] <kein Betreff>

From: Franz Mayer <f.mayer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:48:06 +0200
Hello,

I am working on a program, which transmits RTCP packets. In RTCP packets a NTP timestamp is required. But ethereal (version 0.10.14 on WinXP) shows the wrong date (always year 2036, but changing in time and sometimes also on the date, like Feb 8 or 10):

Timestamp, MSW: 3354512799
Timestamp, LSW: 1821066134
MSW and LSW as NTP timestamp: Feb 7, 2036 20:54:56,0000 UTC

The NTP packets are displayed fine... and I checked the NTP format with w32tm /ntpte and it should be fine, but is not!

Is there any bug in ethereal? Or do I just have to set something?

Thanks,
Franz