Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] CHECK SUM error in TCP Packets

From: "senthil vinayagam" <gsenvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 09:38:44 -0000

Hi,

I am using Ethereal Windows Version 0.10.7. Ethereal is showing CHECKSUM incorrect for the all the packets sent from my system .(172.24.129.108) showing almost most of the TCP Packets CHECK SUM is incorrect. But the receiving entities doesn't look like discarding the TCP segments and there is no retransmission.

I am running it on windows 2K3 server and I also getting the CHECK SUM error in solaris 9 also.

I would like to know were the problem could be? I have attached the ethereal traces.

Regards,
Senthil