Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] DSCP Value and Avaya IP Office VOIP.

From: "John Post" <johnpost@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:26:51 -0700
Thanks you.

John Post
Senior Engineer
One Source Group, Inc.
Office: 800-711-6621
DID: 858-433-1701
Fax: 858-777-5426

-----Original Message-----
From: ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sake Blok
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 11:46 AM
To: Ethereal user support
Subject: Re: [Ethereal-users] DSCP Value and Avaya IP Office VOIP.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 09:41:01PM -0700, John Post wrote:
> I am looking the script or filters that will allow me to see the DSCP
> value 46 tag on an IP Office phone system.

How about using "ip.dsfield.dscp == 46" ...

> I need to see the value also value 34 for signaling.

... and "ip.dsfield.dscp == 34" ?

Or "ip.dsfield.dscp == 46 or ip.dsfield.dscp == 34" to see them both at
the same time :)

BTW, If you select the part that you want to filter on in the detailed
packet-view. You can right-click on it to buid a filter with it :)

Hope this helps, Cheers,   Sake