Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RTP analysis module

From: "ali nesh-nash" <neshnash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:24:33 +0200
Hi All,

It is well know that Skype, google Talk or other VoIP softs use RTP/TCP to bypass firewalls. My aim is to use ethereal to analyse their streams...

Can Ethereal's RTP analysis module analyze/detect RTP over other transport protocols which are not UDP or does it make the (wrong) assumption that RTP is generally over UDP?

Regards,