Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Windows ME no SSL

From: Antonio Carlos Amorim <amorimac@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:00:20 -0300 (ART)
Hi Guy,

Yes, I can capture non-SSL traffic between this
machines.

I try one more test: I have a HTTP site with java
applets. The applets connects with the server secure
site with SSL using JSSE. In this case I have sucess
in capture SSL packages.

But if I connect to secure site with HTTPS directely,
I have no packages. Only WMe have this problem.

Thanks.

--- Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Amorim wrote:
>
> > This is not a loopback capture. The trafic is
> between local machine
>
> Does "local machine" mean the machine running
> Ethereal?
>
> > and
> > remote server. In other SO's on same local machine
> and the same remote
> > server the SSL protocol packages are captured and
> Ok. On Windows Me the SSL
> > protocol packages are not captured.
>
> Can you capture non-SSL traffic between the machine
> running Ethereal and
> and the same remote server?

Antonio Amorim.

Yahoo! doce lar. Fa�a do Yahoo! sua homepage.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html