Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] RTP Traffic Generator

From: Vamsi Pottangi <vamsipottangi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:51:53 +0530
SIPP doesn't generate RTP, it just does RTP echo.

~Vamsi

On 1/21/06, Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra) <olivier.jacques@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

you could use SIPp (http://sipp.sourceforge.net/ ) to send SIP+RTP traffic.

AFAIK, there is no tool to compute MOS (well, more exactly that will compute a PESQ/PAMS/PSQM or r-factor and map it to a MOS score) released in Open Source.
The algorithms are public but have to be licensed to be used. Maybe others have a different experience...

Olivier.