Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Windows ME no SSL

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:14:06 +0100
Amorim wrote:
Hi,

We test versions 0.10.13 and 0.10.14 on Windows Me. We don�t have succes to capture SSL packages from/to the local machine.
You can't capture local traffic on any windows, see http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup/Loopback
Interesting, SSL packages from other machines are capturade and Ok. On the others Operating System we have o plroblems.
This is a windows specific problem, caused by the TCP/IP stack of windows AFAIK.

How to capture the SSL packages on Me?

Obviously, capture traffic to/from a remote machine.

Regards, ULFL