Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Crash on copy to clipboard

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:06:53 +0100 (CET)
Hi list,

Ethereal 0.10.14 on WinXP
Capture some traffic, then stop
Goto Statistics, Conversations
Select the tab with 1 entry (or is it TCP, as in my case)
Click copy button

This results in most cases in an application error. The callstack shows
that it comes from gtk_clipboard_set_text(cb, CSV_str, -1); in
copy_as_csv_cb(GtkWindow *win _U_, gpointer data) in conversation_table.c
What I do see is that the end of the string is no longer the "\n" catted
to the end but another character followed by the '\0'.

Can anyone reproduce this bug?

Thanx,
Jaap