Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 801.11 Captures

From: "Mr Fred (Dell 9300)" <Mr_Fred@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:02:32 -0500
Ethereal recommends to use Linux for wireless captures.

I am useing XP Pro and want to set up a system to capture wireless.

Can Any one help me decide what system to use..

I have Mandrake 8 installed and am looking to try RedHat 9
or Mandrake 10.1.   Any comments welcome as I dont know for sure what way to try.

Mr Fred