Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] dump RTP video

From: "Erez Negbi" <Erez.Negbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:52:04 +0200
Hi,
Does anyone know how to dump RTP video (mpeg4/ h263) payload to a file?  I
tried statistics->RTP->stream analysis->save payload to..., however I got
an error message saying
" can't save a file: unsupported codec!". I tried "forward", "reversed",
and "both", same error messages.

Erez.

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received
this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer.