Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Incompatible?

From: Luis Adrian Amato Perrupato <luisamato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:15:42 -0300
Hello list , I´m new with ethereal an with english, excuse me....
I´ve captured some trafic with a notebook WinXP
  -ethereal 0.10.14
  -winpcap included in the installer.
Then I burn a cd, and try to open it in my house with
Debian testing
  http://packages.debian.org/testing/net/ethereal
  -ethereal 0.10.13-1
  -libpcap0.8 (0.9.4-1)
And the only capture I can open is the one which size is not bigger
than 3Mb, but the others 70Mb and 20Mb didn´t open.
I try with my sister´s PC winxp + ethereal 0.10.14 and its open ok.

What can i do to open it in my Debian  .....

--
Amato Perrupato Luis Adrián
Analista de Sistemas