Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Viewing Ethereal Captures with Network GeneralSniffer

From: "Craig Wicker" <CWicker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:01:00 -0500
When I know I'm going to be viewing the files I've captured again with Sniffer, I just ensure the file extension is 'cap' when I type in the name; such as '01_06_Main_office.cap' into the name field. True, I've not done this so far with rev # 13 with Ethereal, but I have been doing this for a couple of years. I don't select/specify file type from the drop down box, either.

Craig Wicker
Hooker Furniture Corp
Network Administrator
P: 276.632.2133