Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] rtp to avi mpeg or similar format

From: "Erez Negbi" <Erez.Negbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:29:13 +0200

I am currently working on video over ip

Actually I want to capture the video data on the network.

I have captured the video and audio data from RTP packets

Now I would like to know how to convert those packets to a video file ,so I would see the video and  analyze it by mindego program.

orange mail - Connect to your e-mail anywhere with any handset
http://www.orange.co.il/web/corporate/app/omailadviser/webform1.aspx

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received
this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer.