Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] NSIS error issue answer

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:22:15 +0200
Rob Fraschetti wrote:

Dear Sirs,
I had a problem trying to download LIMEWIRE PRO update to my PC, and got the NSIS error, so when looking for answers via google, found an unclosed issue on your list :

Hmmm, if you have trouble downloading LIMEWIRE PRO, why do you ask the Ethereal mailing list?!? Go and ask the LIMEWIRE PRO mailing list or their customer support or whatever. *If* there is a problem with the LIMEWIRE PRO installer, that development team should be notified so they can fix it and not the Ethereal community.

Ethereal-users: March 2005