Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] how to select multiple packets in the packet list pane?

From: menghou <menghou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:15:13 +0800
I'm now using ethereal 0.10.11 with winxp sp2. I found I can't use shift + left click to select multiple packets.Is there any trick to do that or we just can't do that any more.
But,if we can't select multiple packets,why should  the counter  in the "packet range" section for  "selected packet only"  still need exist? It will be always 1.
anyone can help me with that?thank you very much