Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to use/access the display filter functions of ethereal from

From: "Michel Hautle" <hautle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:43:53 +0200
Hi,

can someone tell me how I can access the display filter functions of
ethereal from the outside? Is there somewhere a documentation which
describes the functions of each library (the name of the function, its
parameters and a little example, ...)? Or can someone tell me how I might
access the display filter functions from outside?

I'm asking because I'd like to use the display filter of ethereal in java
(which should be possible? ->
http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=862 ).

Thx
Michel