Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] netmon capture format npl

From: "wmeng" <wmeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:36:11 +0800 (MYT)
Hi,
   i write a netmon 1.x and 2.x capture format in npl. Although it can
work using in jnetstream but still have some bugs in it. Like in the
very end of the capture file that save using ethereal in netmon(1.x of
2.x) format have some unknown data (4 byte for each frame) that didn't
relate and jnetstream decode it as a invalid data. Anyone know what
that "unknown" data or it is bug  in ethereal when save in netmon capture
format.

                                                                thanks
                                                                regards
                                                                wmeng