Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] capture filter and greater than operand

From: John Que <qwejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:39:12 -0400
Hello,
 I see in "help about" of ethereal  the following:

Compiled with GTK+ 2.2.1, with GLib 2.4.6, with libpcap 0.8.3, with libz 1.1.4,
without libpcre, without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP, without ADNS.
NOTE: this build doesn't support the "matches" operator for Ethereal filter
syntax.

Running with libpcap version 0.8.3 on Linux 2.4.20-8.

maybe I will check it with an older version of libpcap.

The problem is reproducible and consistent.
I did never succeeded to join filters in capture filter when trying as
I had depicted in my previous messsage.

Regards,
John