Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Compilation failure for RedHat EL-4.1?

From: Lewis Patterson <lewis@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:13:36 -0500
Ethereal-0.10.11 fails to compile successfully when using RedHat EL-4.1.
The package configures successfully but the 'make' command fails with
errors of "undefined reference" for symbols of .LC700, .LC701, .LC702
during processing for libethereal.so.

Any suggestions as to the cause of this problem?

Thanks!
--
Lewis Patterson