Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] how to add new protocols to Ethereal?

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:11:29 +0800 (CST)
English:
how to add new protocols to Ethereal?
for example, in international  MTP3  message ,the spc is 14 bits,
what can i do to decoder a national MTP3 meaasge with spc is 24 bits?
thank very much!

chinese?
???
???????????Ethereal??

???

?????Sogou.com?2G??????????!
http://mail.sogou.com/recommend/sogoumail_invite_reg1.jsp?from=sogouinvitation&s_EMAIL=sandwich%40sogou.com&username=ethereal-users&FullName=ethereal-users&Email=ethereal-users%40ethereal.com&verify=0809c21d20b7f9c44dfd0ebb94718c9a