Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Decode as a different protocol

From: "Nida, Bob" <BONida@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:54:28 -0400
Ah....  OK, Ethereal's "MS Proxy" is what we have been advised by our
Proxy admin as "Winsock Proxy".  It does decode that on that port
mentioned below.

OK, I've got it figured out now.  I simply had to "decode as" his custom
port selection as HTTP and now all is well.  I'm not a proxy admin or an
HTML developer, I forgot that proxy was a somewhat extension of HTTP.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Ethereal is a great product.